Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Java-eclipse question

From: Caroline Nabil <caroline.sabty_at_...6...>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:33:31 +0300
Ok,thanks a lot for your help .I tried it with member predicate example and
it is working but i have another problem with  that i have a lot of
solutions and the program takes a lot of time running so i want to know if
there is a way to stop it after a few seconds or a few set of solutions..and
i tried timeout/3 but the problem with it ,it doesnt give me the output in
the list as it should be, to explain more what i mean here is my predicate :

%Objects is a list of structs which i send to solve  and i am expecting to
get the result in List

solveAll(Objects,List):-
timeout(findall(Objects,solve(
Objects),List),5,writeln(done)).