[eclipse-clp-users] Reified constraint without propia

From: Philipp Marcus <marcus_at_...247...>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:28:14 +0200
Hi,

I wanted to write a custom reified constraint  and already created the
mycon(...,1) and the mycon(...,0) version. Then I wanted to combine them
with propia to say mycon_constr(...,B) :-
     mycon(...,B) infers most.

But now I have the following problem:
calling mycon_constr(...,1) gives me less propagation than calling
mycon(...,1). But in my opinion it should reduce the variable bounds to
the same intervals (I'm using ic).

Now I thought of doing the reified stuff by my self, instead of using
propia in order to circumvent the problem. So I wanted to ask if there
is general pattern that fulfills the requirements for the three situations:

    * Reified variable is unbound (check if constraint is entailed)
    * Reified variable is bound to 0
    * Reified variable is bound to 1

Especially I'd like to know how to realize the first case best. Would
you use suspend to do that? And how would you do that?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Philipp