[eclipse-clp-users] Customizing Eplex

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:44:10 +0200
Dear ECLiPSe users,
    I have a question regarding eplex library. I would like to use this
library but our projects but I need to have it customised. As far as I have
checked there is a possibility to add some solver's parameters for
commercial solvers. I have found none for cbc. Moreover I would like to use
the latest version of cbc solver.

I would need help with pointing out ECLiPSe source files (with possibly some
coding hints) that would be necessary to be modified so I would be able to:
1) have access to the latest version of cbc solver (compiled from sources)
2) be able to set some of its parameters (from ECLiPSe's code level)

I would be grateful for any help.

Best regards
--
[ Wit Jakuczun  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jakuczunwit  ]