Re: [eclipse-clp-users] OutOfProcessEclipse and Linux

From: Christian Wirth <tyrion_at_...215...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:21:20 +0200
In fact, it was a trivial error, but hard to find if u are not familiar
with linux, hence here is the solution if someone is going to have the
same problem in the future:
It is requiered to set the eclipse clp dir (not only bin, but also lib
subdir) to full access right (CHMOD).

Maybe it would be a good idea to implement an according error message.

cheers christian