Re: [eclipse-clp-users] loading library time_log

From: Oliver Shycle <oliver.shycle_at_...1...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:47:22 +0200
Hi Kish,

You can find the library's description at
http://87.230.22.228/doc/bips/lib/time_log/index.html

The description is rather brief, but if it does what i think is is indeed a
useful thing. As far as I understood, it can be used to log time values to a
file during execution of Eclipse code. Comparing these time values post
runtime, time profiles can be created to analyze the past execution. At
least, this is what I would like to use it for :-)

Oliver.