[eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe execution question

From: Jacky <popwall724_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:31:47 +0200
Hi there,

	I am new to ECLiPSe, but trying to learn it recently. I got a weird
question when executing my own ecl program. The code is to find the list
"Rounds" that gives the smallest "Cost".

	If I keep the time constraint "E #< D" there, and let eclipse to find
the best solution from the domain [18..80], it seems to be working well.
But if I assign value to each variable in the list (like the assignments
in the code), then the program seems to be stuck somewhere. But some
assignment combinations will work, e.g. 18, 18, 18, 18. This is really
strange to me, so I'm wondering whether anyone could tell me where the
code is wrong, or why it happens for some combinations.

	Thanks in advance. I've attached the code with this email. Sorry for
disturbing.

Regards,
Jacky