Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Command Prompt Query

From: Paulo Moura <pmoura_at_...16...>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:38:55 +0100
On 2010/09/11, at 01:02, Igor Kondrasovas wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I have an external application that currently invokes some queries I created in ECLIPSE from Windows Command Prompt. At the end of the query, I use the writeln predicate the output results back to the calling application. However this output is a collection with several elements and the output is formatted to suppress the last elements, like this:
>

> 2, 10), (4, 22), (..., ...), ...]
>

> I would like to know how can I format this output to write every collection elements in the output…

Browse the ECLiPSe docs and look for a write option that controls the print depth of a term.

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dep. of Computer Science, University of Beira Interior
6201-001 Covilhã, Portugal

Office 3.18  Ext. 3276
Phone: +351 275319891 Fax: +351 275319899
Email: <mailto:pmoura_at_...16...>

Home page: <http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>
Research:  <http://logtalk.org/> Blog: <http://blog.logtalk.org/>