[eclipse-clp-users] FW: code problem

From: Bogdan Tanasa <g-bogta_at_...107...>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:08:07 +0200
I come back with my problemJ. I was able to find an workaround to obtain
what I want.

I am running the bb_min to get the optimal solution but when asking the
solver for other solutions (MORE) I get solutions which a lower cost the the
initial one. For me it seems that bb_min is not actually computing the
optimal solution.

What can be the problem?

Best regards,

Bogdan.