[eclipse-clp-users] Too much output on compiling, how to reduce?

From: Ulrich Scholz <wanderer_at_...190...>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:05:27 +0100
Dear all,

when compiling an ECLiPSe project on the command line, I get so many lines
of output that I sometimes "miss" error messages.  In particular, I get a
lot of

Found CHR ... in module types, generating transformed code
*** Creating auxiliary predicate '...' / xxx
<ECLiPSe Library> loaded in 0.00 seconds

most of the time, these lines do not tell me "new" info.  How can I reduce
the output?

Thanks,

Ulrich

ECLiPSe Constraint Logic Programming System [kernel]
Kernel and basic libraries copyright Cisco Systems, Inc.
and subject to the Cisco-style Mozilla Public Licence 1.1
(see legal/cmpl.txt or www.eclipse-clp.org/licence)
Source available at www.sourceforge.org/projects/eclipse-clp
GMP library copyright Free Software Foundation, see legal/lgpl.txt
For other libraries see their individual copyright notices
Version 6.0 #154 (i386_linux), Fri Jul 16 06:11 2010