Re: [eclipse-clp-users] fd_sets sameset negation

From: Oliver Shycle <oliver.shycle_at_...1...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:52:59 +0100
Thanks Matthew for your hint.

The solver really obviously doen's support negation like this. I helped
myself out by describing what I want using intersection and cardinality
constraints:
If two sets with cardinality 2 shall not be equal, then simply the
intersection must have a cardinality of lower or equal than 1. So I can
write:
            #(Pair1 /\ Pair2, I),
            I #=< 1

This should do the trick I guess. Note, this only works for my case because
I know that the sets have a cardinality of exact 2.