[eclipse-clp-users] Interfacing Eclipse and Coin

From: Alexandre Saidi <Alexandre.Saidi_at_...37...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:11:26 +0100
Dear All,
Does anybody tried  to interface Eclipse and Coin/Osi.
I need to solve non-linear systems inside Eclipse (actually linear but the objective function is quadratic).
I know that one can do that by using OSI separately (using external/separate  files).

Should we recompile all sources (Eclipse + Coin)?
I'm using MacOs .

If anybody knows some documents explaining how to interface ...

Regards.

Alex

Alexandre Saidi
Maitre de Conférences