Re: [eclipse-clp-users] CHR rule remains as delayed goal

From: Ulrich Scholz <wanderer_at_...190...>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:03:49 +0200
Thanks! Found the problem.

I use a findall construct to find all solutions.  It backtracks over the
creation of CHR rules, so at the end, the constraint store is empty again.

The delayd CHR rule is a base case that is set up during initialization.
Lately, I moved the initialization out of the findall, such that it was the
only rule that was "left over".

Now, the appliation "cleans up after itself" :-)

Best regards,

Ulrich