Re: [eclipse-clp-users] bb_min problem

From: Bogdan Tanasa <g-bogta_at_...107...>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 20:40:11 +0200
Hi,

Sorry for the uncommented code. I had to do write it quickly.
I tried to avoid getting symmetrical by imposing that signals have to be
sorted according to their index in the input file. The problem regarding
getting the same solution twice as reported by the bb_min remains.

To be honest I suspect the suspend statements, but I don't understand what
can be wrong with them.

Thanks,
Bogdan.