[eclipse-clp-users] Permanently set TkEclipse default working directory?

From: -dp- <david_at_...151...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:42:25 +0800
I'm using 6.0 on WindowsXP, and after starting TkEclipse, the default
working directory for the "Compile..." command always opens to a useless
location.

I've looked for a way to change the default working directory without
success. One old post mentioned
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\IC-Parc\\ECLiPSe\\tkeclipsetoolsr, but my
registry doesn't show any keys there that seem relevant. Nor can I find
anything relevant in lib_tcl\eclipse_tools.tcl. I have looked in
toplevelhelp.txt and searched the lib_tcl folder.

David