[eclipse-clp-users] Begginers Querry

From: nishant raj <nishantraj5132_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 19:39:02 +0530
Hii
I am a beginner in ECLIPSE. I want to implement Constraint programming and
MILP together in a Vehicle routing problem.
I am stuck at following points...please explain it and provide resources if
possible...i am a begineer.

1. How to feed xls data in EClipse...like in GAMS we use database and push
the xls file or directly upload it....
2. As every program compile and then run ...in other progamming languages
like C.C++,JAVA...i know how to compile..but how to run..what exactly QUERY
is used for...
   Now, suppose we want to write a code for sudoku solving...then how user
will input his data after compilation ....and suggest some good links to
study more basics...
3. Can we solve standalone MILP problems with COIN-OR using Eclipse.? how
give me some light on this matter
4. How coin-or interface works in Eclipse.

Thanks guys...Eagerly waiting for your replies.

--
NISHANT RAJ
3rd YEAR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT