Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Eplex

From: Bogdan Tanasa <g-bogta_at_...107...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:44:26 +0200
Hi Kish,

Exactly that is the case: eplex: (integers(Rows)). I have to say that I am
expecting this to be the case when all variables are integers because I
apply this predicate on all Rows of the BoolMatrix variable. This matrix
represents the optimization variables and all the others, like the
LoadMatrix variable, are derived out of them. When I call eplex_solve(_)
does not try to instantiate only this variables with integers ?

Thanks,
Bogdan.