[eclipse-clp-users] Problem regarding Stack size Overflow !

From: Naman Agarwal <naman33k_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:03:25 +0530
Hi,

So I am running this program which inputs a ~ 3000x3000 array into memory
from a file.

I have a machine that gives me a RAM size of ~ 20 GB.

Initial runs of the program gave me a stack size error, so I increased stack
size using the -g option

I could increase it till around 1.2 GB but after that with 1.3 GB it gave me
the following error

"Cannot reserve stack space in allocate_stack_pairs()"

So is a memory limit to which Eclipse can work with or is it a probelm with
my machine that it is not being able to allocate this space.

Also the machine that I am running has a 64bit architecture. (Not sure
whehter this information makes any difference)

--
Naman Agarwal
IIT Bombay