[eclipse-clp-users] set_flag(all_dynamic, on) in 6.0

From: Eloy Retamino <ercarrion43_at_...32...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:44:08 +0200
Hello, I'd like your advice in the next error. I'm trying to compile an
interpreter of golog
(http://www.cs.toronto.edu/cogrobo/main/systems/index.html), it's
intented to be a language for programming agents and it's written for
eclipse prolog. The question is that when I compile it in eclipse 5.10
everything goes fine, but in 6.0 a receve the next compilation error:

unimplemented functionality in set_flag(all_dynamic, on)
ERROR: gologinterpreter.pl:40:
  Query exited (abort): :- set_flag(all_dynamic, on)

I've
 been looking around and it seems that predicate is not implemented in
6.0, but I don't know what it's for and what happens if I supress it.
Could someone help me?

I'm also not sure about the best way of
using this interpreter. It's thinked for writting programs in this
"dialect" based on situation calculus and executing them on prolog. So,
should I compile both the interpreter and the program everytime I load a
 program written in golog? I've tried to load it as a module, but
eclipse tells me that there is no module in the file. I haven't explore
yet how it works the modules structure, maybe they have to have an
special syntaxis.

Greetings for everyone, and thanks in advice.