[eclipse-clp-users] simple questions on the "sendmore.ecl" example

From: Kostas Oikonomou <ko_at_...308...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 12:09:32 -0400
Hi,

I have a very elementary question: how do I run a query from
the Emacs Eclipse mode?  For example, I compile the
sendmore.ecl file from the tutorial by selecting
Eclipse-Process -> Compile buffer in Emacs.  Then the only
way I can think of for running the query

labeling(Digits).

is to select it and do Eclipse-Process -> Run region (as
command).

Is there any other way?

Also, something goes wrong when I use the TkEclipse
interface to do the same thing: the file compiles fine, but
when I type "labeling(Digits)" in the Query Entry and hit
"run", the Output and Error window shows "type error in
labeling(Digits)" and the Results window shows

?- labeling(Digits).
Abort

This is Eclipse 6.0.185.

				Kostas