[eclipse-clp-users] Helping the CLP comunity ... where I can start?

From: Claudio Cesar de Sá <claudio_at_...222...>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 21:04:08 +0200
Dear Joachim and Kish!

This year I turn me to help in something with Eclipse comunity ...
I am using the Eclipse in under-graduate courses in our University, so I
think
 in  how to do an effective colaboration within Eclipse comunity.

Some familiarization with this topic:

*ECLiPSe has a lot of documentation, but the relevant bits are not always
easy to find, or easy to read. If you have a good way of explaining
something, or if you have developed teaching materials or programming
examples that you would like to see more widely used, please consider
sharing them! *

Where can I start?
Whose are the  steps to take part this community?
Whose are the major demands?

Thanks in advance

--
claudio