Re: [eclipse-clp-users] links to examples of use of eclipse

From: Sergey Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:11:22 +0300
I'd like to see such examples too.

Andrea Montemaggio in the Linked-in group "Prolog Enthusiasts" claimed
that he "put on the web" a product knowledge management system based
on PHP/MySQL/ECliPSE-CLP Prolog engine. He said "If anyone is
interested, I'll be glad to share more about this experience", see
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/If-you-were-put-Prolog-166142.S.50458913?qid=6ae88a6d-e982-4f2f-ba76-6aa62a4b860f

Sergey.