Re: [eclipse-clp-users] timing profiler

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:47:53 +0100
On 15/09/2011 04:18, Aya Saad wrote:

> also the port_profiler shows the following error
> calling an undefined procedure queen_100 in module port_profiler
> PREDICATE       CALLER               call
> even though I've loaded the port_profiler library

You are getting this error because queen_100 is undefined, not because
port_profiler is missing. Furthermore, the "in module port_profiler" bit
indicates you ealled the port_profiler from within the port_profiler
module. If you did switch to the port_profiler module, then it is likely
that queen_100 is not visible there.

In addition, queen_100 looks a bit strange as a goal. I assume from the
name you are trying to run a query for an N-Queens problem. I would
expect that a query for an N-Queens problem to specify the N as an
argument, and probably also to have another argument for returning the
solution, something like queen(100, Board). Do you have a predicate
queen_100/0 in the program you are trying to run?

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.