Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Read integer from user (without a dot)

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:34:14 +0100
Hi,

If you use ECLiPSe's help/1 with the query "help read.", this would give
you a list of all builtins whose name has read in it (a predicate that
provides the functionality you want is likely to have read as part of
its name), including

read_token/2 and read_token/3, which is probably what you want - call it
with Class set to integer:

read_token(stream, X, integer)