Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Read integer from user (without a dot)

From: Sergey Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:28:44 +0300
read_token works for me for my particular problem (only positive
numbers), thanks!

I use http://eclipseclp.org/doc/bips/fullindex.html and I saw
read_token/2 and read_token/3 before, but for some reason I decided
that these predicates can't do what I need.

In a case of signed numbers 3 strings look like a lot for this mundane
task. It can be combined to a custom predicate, but why there is no a
standard utility predicate for this?

Sergey.