Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Using sets ... generating two sets and their sums

From: Claudio Cesar de Sá <claudio_at_...222...>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 03:55:27 +0100
Hi

Thanks for the helping, really, the problem are the libraries.
Now the code works, but I need a sum or weight of a set.  The weight
predicate has an array as second argument, how to set it for any/arbitrary
set? I want just a  elements' sum of a set.  Look my newest code:

Thanks once

claudio

:-lib(fd).
:-lib(fd_sets).
%%:-lib(branch_and_bound).

%% data
veloc(1,[61,66,63,69]).
veloc(4,[12,122,18,1,9,7]).

go :-
     veloc(1,L1), model(L1).
     %%veloc(4,L4), model(L4).

model(L) :-
      length(L,N), writeln( n: N), writeln( l: L),
      sort(L, Dominio),
      writeln( dom: Dominio),

      find_2_others(N, N1, N2),

      writeln( n1: N1) ,