Re: [eclipse-clp-users] problem with documentation

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 08:52:13 +0000
The chmod exec command should not be executed in a Windows environment,
because chmod is a Unix command, and it looks like you get the
misleading "cannot find the file" message if you do call exec in a
Windows environment.

There is a check in the lib(document) code to only call the exec command
if you are not running (32 bit) Windows. Are you running the 64 bit
version of Windows, which is only available for the development (6.1)
branch of ECLiPSe? The test should check for both 32 and 64 bit versions
of ECLiPSe, but it doesn't, and this could explain your problem. If you
are running the 32 bit (i386_nt) version of ECLiPSe, then we would need
more information to see why the test is failing in your case....