Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Is there any tree search viewer for ECLIPSE?

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 02:00:02 +0100
Claudio Cesar de Sá wrote:
> Hi
>
> Maybe this questions has been revisited, but as I could find nothing for
> Eclipse...
>
> Is there any tree search viewer for ECLIPSE? Any tool or plugin to add
> in tkeclipse for
> a visualization of tree search visited in its output?

There is CP-Viz:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpviz/
http://4c.ucc.ie/~hsimonis/cpviz-cp2010-paper.pdf
http://4c.ucc.ie/~hsimonis/cpviz-cp2010-slides.pdf
I plan to improve its integration into ECLiPSe in the next weeks,
and hope to bundle it with release 6.1.

I have also found the following little utility quite useful:
http://www.eclipseclp.org/archive/eclipse-clp-users/1590.html
It can give you a very rough idea of where your search is stuck...

Cheers,
Joachim