[eclipse-clp-users] CP-Viz and ECLiPSe

From: Panagiotis Stamatopoulos <takis_at_...90...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:45:54 +0300
     Hello all,

Has anybody managed to run CP-Viz on ECLiPSe generated XML files?
I created successfully all log files for the ECLiPSe examples
packaged in the CP-Viz distribution, but I cannot make the java
CP-Viz application work, in order to create the svg files. Any
idea? The CP-Viz documentation did not provide any help for me
to this direction.

Joachim, I found a previous post of yours in the list:

> There is CP-Viz:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpviz/
> http://4c.ucc.ie/~hsimonis/cpviz-cp2010-paper.pdf
> http://4c.ucc.ie/~hsimonis/cpviz-cp2010-slides.pdf
> I plan to improve its integration into ECLiPSe in the next weeks,
> and hope to bundle it with release 6.1.

Did you have any progress on that?

       Best Regards,
    Takis Stamatopoulos