Re: [eclipse-clp-users] I would need a static mode inference package running in Eclipse

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:51:20 +0100
Hi Mireille,

To the best of my knowledge, we don't distribute any static mode
inference package with ECLiPSe. I think Steve Prestwich's Paddy partial
deduction system is still distributed with ECLiPSe. I don't think this
does mode inference as such (I don't really know anything about it, and
it does not come with much documentation, but I guess you might know
more about it from the ECRC days), but it might be the closest thing
that is distributed with ECLiPSe. I don't think this code have been
changed much since when it was written, so it might not cope with some
of the current language features of ECLiPSe...

There might of course be third party systems out there, but I have no
personal knowledge of any such system.