Re: [eclipse-clp-users] labeling question with ic and eplex

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 16:53:54 +0100
On 02/10/2012 22:01, Kostas Oikonomou wrote:

> I looked for a while, but I haven't been able to find where in the
> documentation X[n..m] is actually explained.

The array syntax of variable-list and structure-list being parsed as
subscript/2 (so X[n..m] will be parsed as subscript(X, [n...m])) is
described in the Array Notation section of the ECLiPSe-specific Language
Features chapter of the user manual:

http://eclipseclp.org/doc/userman/umsroot024.html#toc29

although this does not specifically give the [n..m] notation as an
example. However, in the reference documentation for subscript/3 (linked
to in the above section), the [n..m] notation is mentioned.

I don't think there is that much manual documentation for 'collections';
it is described in the reference documentation for collection_to_list/2.