[eclipse-clp-users] Eclipse CSP on OpenSuse

From: Gottfried F. Zojer <goenzoy_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:03:58 +0100
Hello to everyone,

I m rather new to Constraint Programming and also ECLiPSe-CLP.
So downloaded eclipse_src.tgz from
http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/mirror/ECLiPSe-CLP/6.0_196/src/
And was running configure with success.But already at the make step I m
getting a lot of errors.
Did not look into the errors but was rather surprised that some of them
relate to the linux kernel.
So hope nobody mind my two questions.Has somebody compliled with success of
OpenSuse ( 11.4 in my case )
Is there any document online what shows the dependencies of the tool in
relation to the linux kernel.
I assumed they one I m using with OpnSuse is a modified one for
virtualization to work properly.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Best regards

Gottfried