Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to override arithmetic functions with ISO standard conforming definitions?

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 04:23:27 +0000
Hi Paulo,

truncate/1 and round/1 occurring inside expressions (i.e. rhs of is/2)
are mapped to the corresponding predicates, i.e. they are factored out
of the expression and a call to the predicate is made. I would therefore
expect that you don't need to do anything different for handling these
the same way as you handle the predicate calls -- are you getting
different results for the two cases?