Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Python Interface / PostgreSQL/MongoDB

From: Markus Schatten <markus.schatten_at_...349...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:24:10 +0100
Dear Gotfried and Kish,

sorry for not seeing this earlier. There is another Python interface
to ECLiPSe (and other deductive engines) I've implemented some time
ago, and is part of SPADE:

http://code.google.com/p/spade2/

It's not a real interface, since it uses pexpect to interact with the
ECLiPSe console. Here you can find it:

http://code.google.com/p/spade2/source/browse/trunk/spade/pyxf.py

Hope this helps.

All the best,