[eclipse-clp-users] debugging performance of constraint programs

From: Misha Aizatulin <avatar_at_...354...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 23:32:12 +0100
hi all,

  is there a way to debug the performance of a constraint program
without having to understand the implementation of the libraries that it
uses? Using the trace utility I can see the constraints as they become
active, but I can't tell what line of my code ultimately leads to each
of the constraints, and so seeing them is of little value.

  What is your workflow when debugging programs for performance?

Best,
  Misha