Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Accessing Eclipse predicates

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 00:55:45 -0700
Hi Volcan,

Maybe this example will help you to understand how predicates ("functions"
that return "yes" or "no") work.

This example prints only integers (2, 4, 5). For every element A in a list
we check if predicate integer/1 is true ("returns yes"). If it is true, we
output the element using writeln. If it is false, we do nothing but return
'true', otherwise the whole loop will stop after first non-integer in the
list.

 main :-
   (foreach(A, [1.0, 2, "3", 4, 5]) do
        ( integer(A) ->