Re: [eclipse-clp-users] More than one optimal solution using eplex.

From: Paul Cannongeyser <paul_dice_2_at_...75...>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:57:25 -0800 (PST)
So, if I know of a solution (in this case, an optimal solution), I can find it by adding additional
constraints on some of the variables.

E.g., in this particular example, the additional constraint,

prob: (B2                $=   9),

enables me to get the same solution as shown in the tutorial.

?- main2(Cost, Vars).
Cost = 710.0
Vars = [0.0, 21.0, 0.0, 16.0, 9.0, 15.0, 34.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 10.0]
Yes (0.00s cpu)

Thank you, Kish, for your answer.