Re: [eclipse-clp-users] 'Problem is infeasible!' in eplex goes to stdout

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:06:17 +0100
Hi Sergii,

I am afraid there will be further delays to the updated CBC.
Unfortunately the new CBC is failing one of our tests during the build
and test process, so I am reverting back to using the old CBC until this
new bug is resolved.

It looks like a bug in CBC at the moment, once I confirm this is the
case, I will need to report it to the CBC people and wait for their fix,
so I am not sure how long this may take...