Re: [eclipse-clp-users] OSX build

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:07:21 +0000
Hi Alex,

The Intel Mac OSX 64 bit binaries for 6.1#194 is available from
ECLiPSe's Sourceforge download site

http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-clp/file/Binaries%20x86-64%20MacOSX%2064bit/ECLiPSe%206.1%23194%20x86-64%20MacOSX%2064bit%20bin/

The Sourceforge download site is where the Mac OSX binaries are normally
distributed.

The ECLiPSe CLP download site at http://eclipseclp.org/Distribution is
updated automatically as part of our daily build process (and any
changes to the source, including documentation, will result in a new
distribution), so it normally only has the binaries for platforms that
are part of our build infrastructure, and Mac OSX is not part of that
(The #164 binaries for Mac OSX was placed manually at the eclipseclp.org
site as this was the initial relased distribution of 6.1).

The Sourceforge download site is manually updated, and this is done when
we think there has been enough changes to justify a new distribution
(#194 was the first update since #164).