Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Dbi Query with more than 1 columns

From: Edgaonkar, Shrirang <Shrirang.Edgaonkar_at_...390...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:07:52 +0000
Dear Kish,

  Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the confusion. When I use a query in Dbi with the following as SQL, where the select query will have more than one fields of type String(Corresponding to varchar in DB), eclipse exits abnormally.

SQL = "select  c1.cityname, c1.cityString1, c1.cityString2 from city c1",

I am using the following environment

Windows 7 64 bit
ECLiPSe ver 6.1 #192(x64_64_nt) using TkEclipse
MySQL version 5.6.22-winx64
MySQL and ECLiPSe are on the same machine. I am using Intel Core i7 laptop.

The SQL returns the right values when all the columns are of type integer. It will return the right values when first column is of type String and other columns are of type Int.

Thanks,
Shrirang