Re: [eclipse-clp-users] List of Structures

From: Edgaonkar, Shrirang <Shrirang.Edgaonkar_at_...390...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 08:19:50 +0000
Dear Joachim,

  As a matter of fact I have a template which is created out of Dbi library.
The result in my case is Result = [goodsinfo(101, "laptop"), goodsinfo(102, "notebook")].
Here I cannot declare the Template using { } brackets. The syntax is Template = goodsinfo(goodsid:10,goodsname:"dsad"),

session_sql_query(Session, Template, SQL, Cursor),
cursor_all_tuples(Cursor, Result),

filter(Result, goodsid > 101), % To be done

I have reached a stage where I can use the following

findall(X,(member(X,Result),X=goodsinfo(102, _)),Sols),

to get Sols = [goodsinfo(102, "notebook")].
But I want to be able to use complex operators to filter the structure.

Thanks and Regards,
Shrirang Edgaonkar