Re: [eclipse-clp-users] help

From: Rana Mohamed <eng.ranamoh_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:00:55 -0700
Thanks for your concern, the whole program is in the attachment it contains
the definition of each agent, where the definitions consist of the location
of the agent, the  variable and time at the start and the end of the
location and the knowledge which remains the same at the each location.
also contains how agent evolve, where it evolve continuously at the same
location and discretely when an event fired which make the agent moves from
location to another and also if we have more than one agent has a
synchronized event it makes the knowledge of each agent shared to the other
agents.
the systems works using the *drive* clause which starts with the start
state of each agent, then each agent evolves continuously until an event
fire to cause the discrete step, the system allows only one event  at a
time, i've solve the abort problem now the problem  is at the process of
knowledge sharing  which is done using the *check* clause, using *check* at
*drive* is not done correctly especially with the constraints of one event
at a time and i don't know how to solve it.