Re: [eclipse-clp-users] MacOS builds of recent versions

From: Kish Shen <kish.shen_at_...6...>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 15:23:02 +0100
I have uploaded the latest Mac OS X build of ECLiPSe  6.1 (#222) to our
sourceforge download page:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-clp/files/

We have had reports of problems running the GUI version of ECLiPSe
(tkeclipse) on some Macs for the previous binaries. If you have any
problems running tkeclipse, you are probably seeing the same problem.
Please download the tcltk package and read the README file in the download
directory for more information on the problem.

Kish