Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Java-ECLiPSe interface on Maven

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 11:33:21 +0100
On 19/07/18 13:57, Giuseppe Cota wrote:
> Dear ECLiPSe developers,
>
> I noticed there exists a Java-ECLiPSe interface and I was thinking it would be
> great to have com.parctechnologies.eclipse package available on Maven Central, in
> order to ease the development of Java interfaces. Could it be possible to have that?

Hi Giuseppe,

this seems to be a matter of software distribution rather than development, and
would be most efficiently handled by someone who is familiar with the particular
infrastructure you are referring to.  Would you (or another Java expert) be
willing to do this?  I'm happy to provide the necessary input from the
ECLiPSe-side, of course.

Cheers,
Joachim