[eclipse-clp-users] Updating upper bound - of a minimization problem- during search

From: ISTENC TARHAN <itarhan15_at_...425...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 17:19:28 +0300
Hello,

I need to perform the act in the subject "Updating lower bound  - of a
minimization problem- during search" in my algorithm. Specifically,
when all variables are instantiated (i mean, at a leaf node), i want
to develop a new solution from it heuristically and update the upper
bound of the problem.

I am an ILOG user and couldn't achieve the relevant update. I have
read the user manuel of Eclipse's last release but I am not sure if I
can do what I want.

I appreciate if you can help me on this subject.

Best,
İstenç