[eclipse-clp-users] BAD_TERMs in the C/C++ interface

From: Victor Mataré <matare_at_...420...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 19:46:48 +0100
Hi,

I'm making extensive use of the C++ interface, and the aggressive garbage
collection in eclipse-clp is still giving me trouble. So as I understand it,
any term goes BAD after it's been given to the eclipse engine once.

Now I already have infrastructure in place to deal with that, but in my
control flow it's becoming a huge issue that I never really know whether a
term has gone BAD or not. Is there any way to query whether a certain term
(handle) has already been garbage collected?

Thanks in advance,
Victor