Problems with Embedding Eclipse/Prolog in VC++

From: Emanuel Schlüßler <Nukleo_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat 08 Oct 2005 05:04:15 PM GMT
Hi,

in front; sorry for my broken english. I'm german and my english isn't very
well.

Sinces days, i try to embed eclipse/prolog in a VC++6 application, but there
are many problems with it.

I wrote some classes for a console applikation and everything works
beautiful. Now i want to use this classes in a MFC - Window application.
Everytime I start the application, the system stopped for a long time while
calling the eclipse-command and the result isn't correct too.

I think it depends on the missing Console witch eclipse need to interact.
Have someone experiences with it?

Its real hard to find someone to talk about it.

thanks
Nukleo