Re: [eclipse-users] tkeclipse doesn't run

From: Kish Shen <kish.shen_at_...2...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:07:25 +0100
Hi Chuck,

On Thursday 26 April 2007 18:29, Lutz, Charles D wrote:

> Yes - sorry about that - It is Win2K, SP4.

OK, so the problem seems likely to be Win2K related.

We had a Win 2K machine before we left IC-Parc, and we had ECLiPSe working on that. However,
we changed the way we build ECLiPSe for Windows -- we now cross-compile everything. I don''t
know if anyone have had ECLiPSe working on a Windows 2K machine since then.

I am wondering if it is because tkeclipse.dll is unable to find eclipse.dll on Win 2K. Try adding
an explicit load of eclipse.dll to the eclipse.tcl file:

if { [catch {
	load [file join . tkexdr[info sharedlibextension]]
        load [file join . eclipse[info sharedlibextension]]
	load [file join . tkeclipse[info sharedlibextension]]
    } error]

Try this and see if it works.