Re: [eclipse-users] Predicate declarations in Eclipse

From: Siddharth Angrish <sidangrish_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:02:12 -0400
Hi
        I am facing the following error while compilation
*** trying to redefine a built-in predicate: (:) / 2
        before line 49 in the file
/users/angrish/fsa/eclps/bin/i386_linux/libfsa/fsa_array.pl
           There is no (:) / 2 predicate defined before it!!!! In
fact, no where in all the
files I am compiling.

Some story:
   I am compiling an Eclipse source file (firstFile) declared as a module.
The "firstFile", through the following statement:
               :- use_module([ anotherFile]).

uses declarations of "anotherFile". The error comes as a result of this file's
compilation. I am compiling the original file as:-   lib(firstFile).
I am NOT using any compatibility package

Thanks
Siddharth