[eclipse-users] Debugdemo example

From: Wojciech Pieprzyca <behemot_at_...78...>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:36:12 +0200
Dear ECLiPSe users!

I try to run an example of debugdemo according to the tutorial
on windows xp system with ECLiPSe 5.10_89.
It seems to work correctly and I can see the graphical window
with coloured map (mapdebugdemo), but when I try to close
this window (pressing Done and X) there is an exception from
Wish Application (I guess it's connected with Tcl/Tk library).

Is there any solution to correct this problem ?

Best regards,
Wojciech Pieprzyca

PS. I have to change the register path manually in mapdebugdemo.tcl
from
        HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\IC-Parc\\Eclipse\tkecl(version)
        HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\IC-Parc\\Eclipse\\5.10
because otherwise it didn't work at all.