[eclipse-users] Installing on windows without admin rights

From: Marcos Aurélio <maurelio1234_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:18:17 -0300
Hi,

I'm trying to install and use the windows version of Eclipse Prolog but it
seems it just doesn't work on machines where I don't have admin rights. I
figured out that I just seems to need a couple of registry keys to store
some 'secondary informations'. Is there any way to rule out these
restrictions?

Thanks in advance,

maas

--
-
http://www.marcosaurelio.com

"Se a verdade está lá fora, o que estamos fazendo aqui dentro?!"
http://charges.uol.com.br/2007/08/17/serie-desenhos-os-sem-prisao/